TV Shows

Alfred Hitchcock Presents - De Mortus




Having friends who are very imaginative and intelligent sometimes brings out the worse in you. Added to this when they support your cause it becomes so easy for you to finish your act. His friends wanted to save themselves from police enquiries about the murder which was not there. This kindled up something and he did which he never would have done it at first instance. He was just a simple guy with simple thoughts. But when his friends talked about murder new thoughts started sprouting in him... the thought of murder.

Alfred Hitchcock presents this serial where it may solve the riddle how to hide a body that's murdered.



2 comments:

  1. Love this show so much, it was just a huge influence not only on me but on the entire genre of suspense/horror. I don’t think any one director has had such an impact on the genre. I love watching this at DISHOnline, they have over 80 episodes of the Alfred Hitchcock Hour, which as a DISH employee/customer I get free access to! http://bit.ly/dJzWgo Take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Friend, I think from the link you provided I can only watch movies or serials if I have purchased Dish from Dish TV.

    Please give me links so that I can upload some english serials online here. This is a free site I am running hence I need a free sites link.

    ReplyDelete

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites