Uttaran-701 to 710 Written Updates - 2011
Uttaran-711 to 720 Written Updates - 2011
Uttaran Written Updates available to Zeekrewards members who join and post 1 ads per day spending just 5 minutes per day. To get the link sign below..
Click here to Join and click on Join TAB at the right top corner to Join
Uttaran-721 to 730 - 2011
- Uttaran-701 Written Update 27th September 2011
- Uttaran-702 Written Update 28th September 2011
- Uttaran-703 Written Update 29th September 2011
- Uttaran-704 Written Update 30th September 2011
- Uttaran-705 Written Update 3rd October 2011
- Uttaran-706 Written Update 4th October 2011
- Uttaran-707 Written Update 5th October 2011
- Uttaran-708 Written Update 6th October 2011
- Uttaran-709 Written Update 7th October 2011
- Uttaran-710 Written Update 10th October 2011
- Uttaran-711 Written Update 11th October 2011
- Uttaran-712 Written Update 12th October 2011
- Uttaran-713 Written Update 13th October 2011
- Uttaran-714 Written Update 14th October 2011
- Uttaran-715/17 to 719 17th October 2011 to 21st october 2011
Nani plays havoc in Ichcha's life and lifts the child from hospital but as fate as it the child finally lands up in Rathore's house. Both Rathore and Tapasya become attracted to the child and regard it their own son.
Ichcha and Veer decide not to give birth to their own children and adopt Mukta and Khaana as their children. Gunavanthi does not like this decision of theirs and fails in convincing them to have their own children and a heir to Bundela's family.
Rathore decides to celebrate the Name Bearing ceremony of his son (Veer's son) and invites many including Veer's family. Veer attends the function not knowing that the child is his own. Ichcha too attends the function later, on the force invitation of Nani for the sake of Jogi Thakur.
At the function Tapasya greets Ichcha. Tapasya is about to give the child and Ichcha longs to have it in her hand when someone calls Tapasya so takes off the child. Ichcha feels resigned.
Khaana who playing breaks the TV set gets slap from Gunavanthi, he tells this to Damini who comes there to give sweets.
At Rathore's house Ichcha's child is crying so Daima takes him to room to give milk, she leaves the child in he cot and goes to bring milk for him. The child is left alone in the cot crying, Ichcha who passes by finds her child crying and she lifts her child in her hands milk boozes from her breast so she starts feeding him breast milk. Tapasya searching Daima and the child comes to the room and find Ichcha giving milk to her child.