TV Shows

Uttaran-Serial-664 - 3rd August 2011




Uttaran-Serial-664 - 3rd August 2011







Today’s episode has some important scenes.

Tapasya : I am going. To find out my daughter.

Rathore : It is very late. Where ever you want to go I will take you in the morning.

Tapasya : How many days more can I sit in this house idle. It is not known where the child is, with whom it is.

Rathore : If you do not find the child in this night, where will you go?

Tapasya : I have my house. I will go to my parent’s house.

Rathore : Are you going to meet your parents or your Nani. If you have decided to go then I like to tell you that your mother and Nani had come here and have gone.

Tapaysa : Went off, why didn’t you tell me? Did you tell them that I am here?

Rathore : No, you did not tell me to tell, you did not go to their house. Your mother was very sad, if I had to tell them that you are here, then I also have to tell them that our daughter is missing. Also how it went missing. I do know if they come to know this they will not be able to forgive you. Hence I did not tell them. I had promised you that I would bring my daughter, so wait for some time.

At Prasad Mukherjee’s house Damini and Ichchha are talking between themselves. They are enjoying with the child, Ichchha is playing with the child kissing it. They decide to keep a good name to the child. They discuss many names like Muskan, Madhura, Barka and Paree. Finally Ichchha decides to keep her name as ‘Muktha’ since she was found on a rainy day. Ichchha then tells that the time is 5 O’clock so she will meet Dadu and come. Damini tells that she will show the child to doctor. She tells her to take care. Ichchha goes to meet her Dadu.

Inside the temple….(Fine part in this Episode)

Gunavanthi is giving alms to the beggars seated near and outside the temple.
Chanda shows and tells Gunavanthi to see Divya, Rohini and Nani coming out of the temple. Gunavanthi goes and meets them on their way inside the temple.

Gunavanthi : Namaste Takurayen, Namaste Mausiji.

Divya returns back the Namste but Nani just shakes her head showing a disinterest face.

Gunavathi : When did you go from our house we did not even know. In that rainy day what all broke and what all happened you did not even come to see. And Takurayen you too did not, you could have come and seen what your daughter has left. You have come to temple. To pray God to give happy and peace to your home, to your daughter. Takurayen God knows all. He knows the wrong, cheatings, play that your daughter played with us, he knows all.

Nani : Gunavanthiji, Divya is very upset now, do not talk anything at this time which she cannot bear.

Gunavanthi bowls back…

Gunavathi : (fiercely) I have bared/tolerated a son’s death and I am alive. Hope you remember who pushed our Vansh to the mouth of death and now Veer. Your daughter has uprooted even his life and has gone. Keeping you in this temple I pray to God that He punish her (Tappu)… in such a way that she loses all her happiness that she got snatching from other’s. This is a mother’s curse to her. (She points her forefinger towards Divya).

Nani : (She also points her forefinger towards Gunavanthi in the same way Gunavanthi showed, but tells words which equally implies to her) Enough Gunavanthiji, enough if your one finger is towards us don’t forget that the other fingers are towards you. (Hmmm).

(But the following is forceful)

It is very easy to blame others but you ask yourself, whatever happened to your sons whether we are responsible! Our Tappu was pregnant, we did not come knocking your doors, and you came to us to take Tapasya to your house because you dreamed a false dream… the return of Vansh.

Gunavanthi : Yes, who showed me that false dreams, you, your grand-daughter. Moreover, until end Tapasya was telling us lies that her baby was our blood.

Divya: Gunavanthiji, I ask sorry for whatever happened. The amount of sad that you have that much sad we too have. From that night, I did not see my daughter nor did I see that child. I beg being the mother of Tapasya please do not curse our daughter (folds her hands).

Gunavanthi: Why should I not ? What did Tapasya do for me to forgive her? My Lalla and I have paid a high price by her lies. What is that enmity that your daughter had on Ichchha? Moreover, Mausiji you too, whenever you got chance you were instigating me against Ichchha. You are very proud of yourself being a Thakur! Nevertheless, Damini is far better than you are. There is such a difference between Damini and your culture. A servant’s girl did not put her head down against lie she tried her level best to protect our pride. She placed Tapasya’s lies before us. But I did not believe her and was believing Tapasya. And your daughter went on telling lie after lie till end. Whether this is your culture and your Jogi Thakur’s.

Divya gets some anger now when her culture is attacked taking the name of Jogi Thakur (after all who will tolerate if someone brings bad name to their husbands). Rohini and Chanda Bibi looks on…

Divya : Enough, nobody understands my daughter. She loved Veer so she took this step. When during the first time she did wrong why did you accept her. (Oh what a point) You only came to our house telling that Tapasya is your daughter-in-law and you did not accept Ichchha. Why did you liked her at that time. If you had not accepted her on that day, she would have returned home and after some days steadied herself.

Chanda Bibi : Hurray wah, did you see Mausiji, Ulta chor Kotwale Ko Dante.(Ulta Chor Kotwal ko Dante- Proverb - English : The thief blaming the cop - Meaning : Guilty person accusing the innocent).

Nani : (Shows her forefinger at her height of anger ) Hey Chupkali, shutup, don’t utter a word from your mouth. You are sucking blood from everybody, keep your mouth shut. If I open my mouth you and your Khanaji (eating habits) everything will come out. Eating, eating, you always eat and in mind how much sneakiness evil you have. Do not become the savior of truth and Ichchha. I know everything what you want. You neither want Ichchha nor Tapasya to be in house. And you like a cat like to have all milk, ghee, curd and jewellery, Khanaji (Nani has kept Chanda Bibi’s name as Khanaji-nickname).

Gunavanthi : Enough, enough…




Then starts a heated arguments between Gunavanthi and Nani which is shown in their signs and actions without dialogues which we can understand. Everybody in the temple see them fighting.

Chanda Bibi : Leave it Mai, why to fall in their mouth, we will spoil our own. Let us go from here.

Rohini : Nanaji, Ammaji, everybody are seeing lets go home.

Divya touches Nani and tells her its enough we shall go, and when they are about to leave.

Gunavanthi : Takurayen, remember my words, this woman whom you consider as your mother will be the person responsible for your destruction.

Divya looks blank, maybe she is thinking those words could be true.

At Prasad Mukherjee’s house…In the Kitchen…

Ichchha : Kakka, I have prepared rice and Dhal please put it in the plates for Dadu, I will bring in Khaana, I will feed him by my hand.

Ichchha leaves and Kaka puts the Rice and Dhal in the plate. Avinash comes there and pushes the plates out of the table. Food and Dhal spills all over the floors. Ichchha hears the sound, stops in the stairs and comes down to see what is happening in the kitchen.

Avinash : (throws fierce look on Kaka) Dal Kitchidi and now Dal and Rice. Are you thinking to make the old man to live forever? Why did I bring her here so that old man dances healthily? Kakaa, Kakaa, Why did I bring the girl? (Ichchha silently looks and hears on) Can’t you understand this much. Even being a son of a rich man I am suffering and breaking. He made to beg for everything, did not give me any happy. Why are you giving more importance than me to him, why, why. For everything, I have to beg. Now no more… being alive he did not give me any happiness, after his death I will get everything, it will be enough if somehow he writes all his wealth to his daughter-in-law and grand-daughter’s name.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites