TV Shows

Written update of Uttaran -Episode-564- 17-3-2011



Ichchha who is injured while trying to save Tapasya is lying in the bed.

Damini comes and visits her and asks about her health.

Ichchha gets up.

Ichchha : "Ammu! Ammu!

Damini : "Ichchgi!" Damini looks over the injury.

Ichchha : "Just a little injury."

Damini : " You asked me to come over here, but I did not agree."

Veer : "Ammu, please be talking with Ichcha, I am just coming."

Damini : "Ichcha why don't you and Veer have a check up with a doctor."

Ichchha : "Ammu, If there is any defect it could be me, Veer is the father of Tappu."

Scene change...

Tapasya dreams of the gentle touch she had received from Veer and floats in escatasy... when her mobile phone rings.

Tapasya : Mr. Rathore, where are you?

Rathore : Are you searching me? Are you playing any new game?"

Tapasya : Game? You are afraid of me, you just phone me and then hide yourself."

Rathore : You are afraid... not me. You are hiding in Bundale's family house."

Tapasya : I am at my husband's house, understood?


Rathore : You are in dreamhouse, sometimes dreams breaks. You told me that you are searching me. If people know about this they will think that you have fallen in love with me.

Tapasya : Dont't talk rubbish, and I want to meet you as early as possible.

Rathore : I want to meet you, when and where I will tell you, Bye!

Tapasya ; Hello! Hello! Oh God please help me.

Flashback of Rathore. At hospital.

Doctor : Mr. Rathore I was not able to save your wife.

Rathore : Such a big hospital, please put your full efforts.

Doctor : We could not even save your child.

Rathore : She was pregnant?

Doctor : Did not she tell you? she was 2 months pregnant.

Flashback ends Rathore just goes on seeing the photo of a child and mother.

Veer and Ichchha come over to hospital for dressing.


Doctor : Is she you wife?

Veer : Yes, doctor. Just we like to take your medical advise.

Doctor : Yes it is always better, both of you take fertility test. Lab is upstairs.

Ichchha : Did you overhear me and Ammu speaking? But what is the necessary for you have to test?


Veer : I think even you have no problem. Just for our satisfaction lets take the test, come.

Back at home.

Veer : What are you thinking?

Ichchha : Veer if I have some defect?

Veer : What are you talking, we are just married. Come sit.

Ichchha : I am afraid, Veer.

Veer : Ichchha, you are a learned girl, what's your problem.

Ichchha : I too want to become a mother like others.

Veer : I understand. Whether we have baby or not my love to you will never go down. If I have a problem whether your love will go down towards me.

Ichchha : No!

Veer : I can live without a child but not without you.

Episode ends.








Uttaran -Episode-564- 17-3-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites