TV Shows

Written update of Uttaran -Episode-565- 18-3-2011




Veer at the middle of night is standing and thinking about Jogi Thakur's request to him asking him to look after Tapasya since she is going to become a mother. Just then Tapasya comes over there.

Tapasya : Veer, what happened Veer, in this night... any problem.

Nani comes over there and tells, Tappu why are you standing here, see there is thunder and lightning outside, it is not good for health of the child. Veer please advise her.

Veer : Yes, Tapasya, Nani is telling correct. Go take rest.

Tapasya smiles and goes.

Flashback... Bundela family... Satya is 8 year old boy.

Satya : I am not a thief.

Mai : Then who is the thief, Is it Veer or Vansh. In your contacts even these two would get spoiled.

Just then the mother of Satya comes and also police reach there. Vansh clenches/closes the gold in his hand and smiles a crooked smile.

Dadaji : Inspector arrest him he has stolen gold in our house.

Satya's mother : Dadaji, please leave him, he is not a thief, he will not do such a thing.

Police take Satya to the police jeep and his mother goes along crying and pleading. Satya calls over his mother from the jeep.

Flash back ends and Satya wakes up. He tells to himself promising his mother that he will take revenge on Bundela's family.


Veer : Ichchha shall we go for taking reports.

Ichchha : Veer, shall I take Ammu.

Veer : You don't like me coming.

Ichchha : No, Veer, I don't know what will be in report. Ammu will be along. If you are also there Ammu will feel awkward.

Veer : As soon as you get the report call me. Don't worry, report will be normal.

At Hospital...Ichchha waits for Damini. Veer calls up by phone.

Veer : Did you get the report.

Ichchha : No, waiting for that.

Veer : I am very upset with you. Why did you not take me along with you. I told you that whatever is in the report it will have no effect in me.

Ichchha : I know Veer that you love me very much and this report will not have any effect on you. But it will effect me Veer. Do you remember Veer, what you had asked me. A sweet little baby. If I do not fulfill this wish you will feel very sad and I can't see you sad, Veer. I know you will not show this up and you will love me as before. But this will create a vacuum in our life. You had given me all love, respect as your wife. You had been with me in my difficulties. If I cannot fulfill this I will never be able to see your face, Veer.

Veer : Ichchha, I have told already that for me you are very important, understood. O.K. as soon as you get the report telephone me, don't be nervous. Report will be normal, bye, love.

Ichchha : Bye, Veer.

Doctor : Mrs.Bundela, your report has just come to my table, let me go through it.

Ichchha : What happened Doctor, any problem?

Doctor : I am sorry Mrs.Bundela, there is a problem!

Ichchha : It means in me (trembles) there is a problem and I could not become mother.

Doctor : Problem, is not with you. Problem is with your husband.

Ichchha : Veer! Doctor, it can't be doctor, please see the report. The report could be wrong.

Doctor : See here Mrs Bundela, medical science has grown, after treatment you can become mother and Mr.Veer father, you just trust me, O.K.


Ichchha thinks what Veer had once said to her... do you know what I want, one sweet little baby, just like my sweet Ichchha.

Episode Ends.








Uttaran -Episode-565- 18-3-2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites