TV Shows

Uttaran-671 - 12th August 2011





Uttaran-Serial-671 - 12th August 2011






Ichchha catches hold of her head and tells to Damini that she feels dizziness. Damini who was playing with the child tells her that she does not give importance to her health and tells that she will bring the doctor who has come to look after Dadu.

Jogi comes to Rathore’s house. Rathore’s aunt calls Taps and tells her that her father has come. Taps comes running to meet him happily.

Jogi : I have not come to meet you, where is the child? You are so careless. Can’t you maintain the child. And now you are thinking to marry. When you have decided to marry then why did you spoil Ichchha and Veer’s life. When you are thinking of marrying did you not think of how you had played havoc in so many lives? You have gone to the extent of utilizing your child for this. (Rathore comes there). And you lost the child too. You are very stone-hearted Tapasya.

Rathore : (Keeps his hands folded in Namaste position) You have come first to my house, first to our house, I feel very good. But if you have come to your daughter’s house don’t feel annoyed. Don’t complain, wrong has been done, but not purposefully. When Tapasya left that house in the night the weather was too bad, she did not know where to go, she doesn’t wanted to go to your house. She felt you would be upset. She loves you so much, respects you so much that she did not wanted you to get upset. I felt that her fright was not wrong. She caught a taxi in that bad weather and left for my house. Taxi got into mechanical problem. Where could she go in that bad weather. She left the child safely in an vacant house and started looking for taxi, when she returned my child was not there. Don’t get upset with your daughter. She herself is upset. Our child is lost Thakur sab and with that our dreams and our smiles.

Jogi: You are very lucky Tapasya. In every stage of your life you get someone loving you. When you were a child I satisfied your every unbending wants. You got Ichchha like friend who sacrificed for you and covered your lies and Nani was there to make your lies look like truth and now Raghuvinder Pratap who now is supporting you, he is covering your lies. (Towards Rathore) I know that you are telling lie to me. I know my daughter very well, (towards Taps) neither you could become a good friend nor (stops short)…I like to give you some advices, at least try to implement it. You have once again got a good life partner don’t lose the opportunity to lead a good life. Raghuvinder Pratap loves you very much, I request you don’t disrespect his love. if you would become a good wife my blessing will be with you always.

While Jogi talks on... Tapasya listens with heavy heart unable to speak the words getting stuck in her throat. She really feels for… Jogi leaves.

At Veer’s office his staffs gossip about Ichchha leaving the house and Veer having other affairs. Just then Mathura comes there asking signature on papers. Veer signs of those and when Madhura asks his wife’s name Veer bursts out on her. He questions her whether she has been kept to gossip about his life. Umed Singh who comes there calms Veer and tells why he poured his anger on Madhura. He tells that Madhura had come to take sign on his advice. She does not know anything about his past life.

Doctor checks Ichchha and tells that she is going to become mother. Damini at first looks stunned and slowly gets into happy mood. Ichchha thinks of Veer. Damini and Ichchha cuddle each other. Damini tells that God has listened to her words Veer would be so happpy, Gunavanthi, Dadaji everybody will accept her. Ichchha tells that she does not want to inform this. She tells that this should not be told to Veer or Mai. They may think that she wants to use her baby to get an entry in the house again just like Tapasya. Damini tells her Tappu lied about her baby to get an entry in the house but in this case, she is telling the truth and so it’s not wrong. Damini advices her to think about her child that she is going to give birth. This has to be told to Veer.




Tapasya thinks about Rathore and tells to herself that she had always thought Rathore wrong insulted him everytime, even then he kept her status and accepted her. He was with her in every step of hers he is good at his heart, he loves her truly enough. Even though she had done such a wrong.

Rathore enters the room.

Tapasya: Thank you!

Rathore: What for?

Tapasya: For suppressing the truth to my father.

Rathore sits behind her.

Rathore: Who told you that I suppressed the truth for the sake of you? I have some selfish reasons. I did for my own sake. I don’t like to see you with tears. I do not like if someone makes you sad. Let it be anybody. If worries has to come to you first it has to face me first. Whenever you need me I will be standing beside you. But these are not for you, it is for myself. I have some selfish reasons. Whenever you see my eyes through your big eyes, smile then my worries go away.

Tapasya: You are a very good person. I only did not understand you.

Rathore: It is not difficult to understand me. My heart is my eyes and words.

Tapasya looks too happy hearing him saying so.

Tapasya: I too like to say so. Because to understand me it is difficult.

Rathore: Who can understand this better than me?

Tapasya laughs at this... not seen through in any of the episodes. Rathore smiles admiring that. She tells that she does not know when she had laughed such. Tells that she is tired fighting for her rights and for her love.

Tapasya: I want to start my life with you once again. But sometimes I feel frightened if these too is not plucked out of me. If I miss you too.

Rathore catches her hand tells her it will not happen as she thinks. That she is a part of his life. Such a beautiful person, in her sad and happiness he will be with her.

Tapasya keeps her hand over the hand of Rathore.

Tapasya: Whether this will be as it is now. Will this not change as the time passes.

Rathore kisses her hand, smiles. Tapasya smiles.

Veer’s office…

Madhura gives some files.

Madhura: This is your files. This is pending job’s list.

Veer: I am sorry Madhura.

Madhura: Its O.K. sir.

Veer: When you did not do any mistake, why you did not tell? You could have told know, that you need these details compulsorily. Sorry.

Madhura: Sir, wrong is not yours or mine. I had seen that day too, you were between the fires but you were not aware of it. If I am right, some thoughts is worrying you.

Veer: I think I should not have shown my anger on you. I became anger on the gossip of some of the office staff’s.

Madhura: I understand sir, that’s why I do not talk with anyone. People want something to gossip upon. Office or home relationship comes through faith. If the faith breaks then people break.

Veer: Thanks, I am sorry.

Madhura: What for thanks and sorry.

Veer: For what you have told now. And sorry for what I did to you earlier. I am very sorry. Don’t know what happened to me a unusual quaking, unusual anger inside me.

Madhura: Sir, just for one incident don’t put your whole life into saddness. Life is just like that If relationship happens it gives us happy then sometimes one person gives us sad, leaves us alone, then what can we do, only we can tell, life is like that. (Madhura starts leaving).

Veer: She did not do wrong, it was my wrong. She did not give me sad, I gave her sad. I broke the faith, I am responsible.

Madhura: Sir, whom you are talking about?

Veer: My wife, she had faith in me, she loved me, but I could not understand her and thought wrong about her. She did not go leaving me I made her to leave. Ichchha is my wife’s name, you wanted to write it in the form know.

Madura: Sir, If you don’t mistake me shall I ask you one thing.

Veer: Sure, go ahead.

Madhura: Are you going to America to be far of her thoughts.

Veer: Yes, being here every moment, every path brings her remembering. It is good that I am far from her. Excuse me. (Veer leaves)

Ichchha is seen thinking of Veer. Veer is walking slowly. There is a song in the background which stanzas says a long separation. Whether the song symbolically says there is going to be a long separation... if it really says so there is no logic in it, since finding Ichchha and Damini by either Jogi or Veer is not a difficult task unless they go into a super hiding.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites