TV Shows

Uttaran-672-15th August 2011-Written Update





Uttaran-Serial-672 - 15th August 2011 - Written Update






Summary


Ichcha decides to call Veer, but then decides against it. Damini tells her to contact Veer, but Ichcha recalls of what had happened between them, Veer calling her a jealous person. She tells her that Veer is probably happy with Tapasya's child. If Veer feels happy with the child she does not want to interfere and Taps will start once again telling lies and telling that Ichchha is acting and the child is not Ichcha’s. She wants to be far from those type of jealousy and pour all love to the child.


Divya sends of Nani giving a air-ticket to her to go to Banaras and stay at their haveli there. There is no one to look after it. Divya also tells her that she will get money every month and she will not have to worry.

Nani refuses all. Pushkar reminds her that they don't have a house, he tells her that they will live for some day in any of their relative house. He goes with her in the car and she thinks where to go, but she tells him to get off. He gets off. After circling the town several times, the driver asks Nani where she wants to go. Nani gets angry and tells him to stop the car. She gives him Rs.300/-


A thief snatches her purse and takes to his heals and Nani goes behind him shouting and yelling.
Rathode who comes by sees her drives up to her and she refuses to take any help from him. She blames him for the situation she is in.

After some talks he brings her home with him. Taps is happy seeing her Nani.


Episode in Full (Dialouges)

Ichchha: I have to tell Veer that he is going to become father. Whatever is between us, the child should not be punished for that.

Ichchha takes her mobile, Damini who just enters sees this, smiles and thanks God.

Ichchha then thinks Veer saying…”So much jealousy on Tapasya becoming a mother. And on the top of it you have told my child as someone else. What happened like that, that you are so jealous towards it. Ichchha tells to herself, “No I can’t phone Veer.”

Damini: What happened Ichchhagi why did you stop, tell them, why do you stop yourself. Don’t be adamant.

Ichchha: This is not adamant Ammu. Only by not telling we all will benefit.

Damini: Benefit, whose benefit, what benefit?

Veer: Maybe Veer is happy with that child.

Damini: That child is not Veer’s. And by this time they would have come to have known this truth.

Ichchha: Let them know Ammu. If Veer does not have faith on his wife, on his love, to whom he will have faith. Now they both would be very happy Ammu, very happy.

(The child cries and Ichchha takes it).

I know Tapasya’s child’s truth Ammu, if that child is getting the love of Veer as a father, I do not want to snatch its right. If I go back to that house then the old story will get repeated. Tapasya will feel that her love will die, and as I know her, she will try to convince others that I am also doing drama like her. She will think that I am trying to snatch her love. Ammu again same fear, same jealous, same fighting, again and again same thing. No more Ammu, no more. You know that, we left the house only to be out of these things. No Ammu, I don’t have any more strength to fight, Ammu. In that house if my child grows instead of Tapasya’s what will happen you can understand. Can you not understand, Ammu. Again one more Ichchha, one more Tapasya. No Ammu, I will grow my child far from those place prone to jealous and fighting. I will show so much love, so much love that I will not let it to feel any vacuum in its life.

Damini: It’s not that easy. To grow children single handed is not that easy Ichchhagi.

Ichchha: I know Ammu. I know. But I am your daughter Ammu. You too grew me up being alone. What do I lack now? And I am not alone, my Ammu is there with me, we two will together look after the child, feed them. You will teach them the culture. When my Ammu is with me I don’t need others help, Ammu, I don’t need.

Damini tells to herself, “Ichchha you do not know how I grew you up, without your father, what was going through my mind when you asked about your father…

Jogi’s house…

Nani is upset on what Divya had told her she tells that this too could be because of Damini and Ichcha. Pushkar tells these little things happens. Divya enters with Air ticket in her hand. Tells that it is Banaras Air Ticket. Rohini, Pushkar and Nani look shocked.

Divya: There is a big Bungalow and there is no one to look after it, you go there. Every month I will send you money, you will not have any difficulty.

Nani: See Divya, don’t take any decisions in anger.

Divya: I have not taken in anger, I have taken decision after thinking over it and understanding. Because of you, my daughter went drifting. Because of you, there is bickering between me and Thakur Sab. We have lost everything. Even we have lost our daughter’s child too. We do not have anything else to lose now. I request you, now go off from me and our house. Leave us to live peacefully.

Nani: Today this house has become your household. (Pushkar talks in between) You don’t talk in the middle Pushkar. I have given more love to her than you. Divya I have been here since years. I have regarded your house as my house. What I did not do to you and your daughter? If necessary, I worked like a servant also. Should I not see my daughter and granddaughter happy. Leaving my house and my village, I am living here. Only to see this day, Divya. Probably you are forgetting Divya I did not come here, you called me here.

Divya: And that was my life’s greatest mistake, Mausiji.

Nani: Enough, enough Divya now I will not stay here even for a second, It is a sin to live where I am not respected. And this ticket I don’t need this.

Divya: I will tell to driver, wherever you want he will leave you there.

Nani: No Divya I don’t need that too, I will go myself. Remember one thing Divya though you have cut off relationship I will always pray for you and your daughter. My blessings will always be to you both.

Divya leaves…




Pushkar: Mummy what you are doing, you are going off, that too at this time, you could have consoled her, everything would have been alright.

Nani: No Pushkar, now we will not live here, after such words we will not live here.

Pushkar: Mummy, we don’t have any house, everything is mortgaged. If we had why would we be here.

Nani: Having a son like you, a mother should wander here and there only.

Pushkar: Where will you go?

Nani: To the hell.

Sumitra Devi (Nani) and Pushkar are going in the car.

Pushkar: Mummy if you maintained little silence, kept your mind cool, aunty told you to go and you started going. I am unable to believe this.

Nani: I am taking my belongings and going, and you do not believe. You did not have this much feelings to go along with your mother.

Pushkar: Mummy, where can we go?

Nani: Where will I go, did you think of it? If my son is like this, why should I fault Divya.

Pushkar: For 2 or 3 days stay in some relative house and when aunty’s anger subsidies come back.

Nani: I am not like you Pushkar. Where I get love and authority I will live only there. I am not like others and not their head-shakers. You live with them because you do not love your mother but money.

On the way Pushkar gets down.

Car Driver: Where do you want to go?

Nani: Wherever I want to. You simply drive the car. Don’t blot my head. (To herself) I came out with anger but where to go? Pushkar too is such an useless fellow, I told him to get down, he got down immediately. Could not come along with me, left me mid-way. I couldn’t understand anything!

Car Driver: Since half-an-hour we are rounding tell me where you want to go?

Nani: Are you not going to drive simply. I am paying you fare, drive the car.

Car Driver: You are simply getting anger on me. I find you very disturbed hence I asked you. If you don’t have any place to reside shall I take you to any hotel?

Nani: You are simply chattering. Stop the car. Take the car sideways, stop the car, I am telling.

Sumitra Devi urf Nani gets down and pays him Rs.300=00 and is watched by a pickpocket. He comes silently snatches her money-bag and takes to his heels. Nani runs back of him yelling and dragging her trolley bag. The thief runs away but Rathore who passes by pulls back and goes on seeing her. He gets down and asks her if everything is all right, why she is standing alone in this weather.

Nani: You will be very happy know seeing me like this. You will be happy inside. You are responsible for pushing me into this condition. If you had not come into my Tappu’s life her life would not have been spoilt like this.

Rathore: (smiles) I too can tell you this. If you had not come into the life of Tapasya, Tapasya would not be like this.

Nani: What do you mean by it. Are you telling that I spoilt Tappu’s life.

Rathore: When did I tell you like that?

Nani: I have cared Tappu above my life, in her every sad I was with her. Even if no one has given her support I had supported her. What you can understand my relationship with my grand-daughter.

Rathore: I have understood your relationship very well, O.K. do you like to stand here only or should I drop you somewhere?

Nani: I don’t want your help. You go off from here. I am not so weak.

Rathore gets to leave when Nani gets restless and stands there looking. But it is not so the next scene is Rathore brings her to his house and tells Tapasya, “see who has come to see you.”

Tapasya: (seeing the other side) I don’t want to see anyone.

Sumitra Devi/Nani: Tappu darling.

Tapasya’s face turns from sad to quizzical she utters ‘Nani’ and turns back. There stands her fatty Nani. She seems to be throwing a thankful look on Rathore.
What Jogi Thakur and Divya did not want to happen it is happening through Rathore now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites