TV Shows

Uttaran-673 Written Update-16th August 2011

Uttaran-Serial-673 - 16th August 2011






Summary

Nani is brought by Rathore to his house and Tapasya becomes happy seeing her and tells she happy to be with her. Tapasya asks permission with Rathore, Rathore accepts under one condition that in this house no one should talk raising their voice.

Veer goes to a temple searching for Ichchha and meets Khaana there but misses Ichchha who too was there.

Rathore shouts at the police station who are yet to find his child.

Damini telephones Veer to tell about Ichchha's pregnancy but Veer speaks foolishly changing the track and Damini thinks something else about him and unknowingly cuts the phone.

Full Episode Dialogues in Detail...

Tapasya for once gets happy hearing the voice of her Nani, then she recalls her accusations earlier. She tells Rathore to ask the driver to leave her at her father’s house.

Rathore just stands there and now watches these two getting into a vivid conversations.

Nani: Where you are not there what will I do going there! Also I have nothing in that house now. Your mother has asked me to go out of the house. I have been accused, whatever happened in your life I am responsible for that. I am responsible for your ruin. Your mother is telling that if I was not there then your life would have been different.

Tapasya: But why? What happened like that? What is the matter that mother has become so upset with you?

Nani: This you ask with her only. She only told that whatever happened in your life it all happened because of me. You lost your child and for that too I am responsible. You came to this house for that too I am responsible. From childhood whatever wrong decisions you took I am responsible for that. And I only supported you. These are the accusations, which your mother put on me. Now I want to ask you, do you also have the feeling that whatever happened to you I am only responsible for that. (Tapasya maintains silence). Your silence is the reply. I am going always my blessings will be with you. Nani walks away to go…

Tapasya: Nani, you are not going anywhere Nani. I will not leave you to go anywhere, whatever happened forget it. For daddy only wrongs are perceptible. Daddy came to meet me, he pointed me my mistakes, but until now he does not understand his mistakes. They removed you from house because of me isn’t it, you are my Nani, my Nani will live with me.

Nani: My Gulab Jamoon, my darling.

For second time they embrace each other.

Tapasya: I am very need of you, I will not leave you to go anywhere, I will keep you with me, in this house.

Nani: I will not go anywhere, I am your Nani, and everything will be all right. I will search your child.

Rathore smiles, its meaning could be… when he only could not find the child, this lady, wow.

Nani sees towards Rathore. Tapasya asks him if he does not mistake her if her Nani could stay with her.

Rathore’s face changes for a second intriguingly and then tells, “ if you are happy then I am, welcome home Nani, but remember this house has some other way of living, nobody talks in raised voice, does not make fun off, everybody live with love and respect. I know that you love your granddaughter very much. Take care.

Nani shows emotional happiness as she gets a place to live with alongside Tapasya and Tapasya is too happy hearing all.

Tapasya: Come on, I will show you your room.

Nani sees towards Rathore acknowledging his help and so does Rathore.




Ichchha is at the temple praying and thanking the God for having become pregnant, seeks blessings and strength.

Just then outside of the temple stops a car and from it Veer steps down, slowly he comes inside the temple, he walks up the steps. Ichchha suddenly feels a fine feeling, like a magnet is attracted behind her and turns around smiling as if there is something for her to see, feels something like a wave passing through a changed atmosphere. The temple bells is all that rings in acknowledgement of their love. The elated feelings of Ichchha is cut short by the Pujari who gives her prasadam and thread to tie. Ichchha turns around missing to see Veer whose head comes up slowly behind her, receives the prasadam calls Khaana gives him the prasadam and tells him to wait and goes to tie the thread. Khaana gives prasadam to all those passing by. Khaana catches hold of the hand of passing Veer, tells him that his Mai is giving birth to a baby. Veer sits down, “you are very sweet, I will pray for your Mai, where is your Mai.” Khaana shows him towards the direction where Ichchha is standing. Veer sees Ichchha standing and praying showing the back-side. Thus he does not recognize her and misses her. Ichchha after praying comes back to Khaana and asks him if he had given prasadam to all. At that time Veer is standing near the temple bell. Ichchha’s sixth sense drags her towards that direction, happily smiling she turns that side, by that time Veer has passed off. Ichchha still smiling goes on seeing the place where Veer had been standing under the temple bell searching eagerly to find something.

Rathore bursts with the police for not finding his child still. The inspector at first smiles and then sees him seriously. Rathore tells him that he will take the law into his own hands and leaves.

Khaana gets ready to go to school tells bye to his grandfather. Prasad appreciates Ichchha that she is looking after Khaana like Yashoda.

Damini thinks that she has to inform Veer about Ichchha’s pregnancy and telephones from the coin-booth to him. Veer receives the phone.

Veer: Hello.

Damini: Hello, Veer.

Veer: Ammu, you, how is Ichchha?

Damini: She is alright. I want to tell you something.

Veer: Ammu, first tell me, Is Ichchha alright, she is happy know Ammu.

Damini: What are you talking? What type of question is this, Veer. First listen to what I am saying.

Veer: It is good that she went far from me Ammu. She will be happy. If she is away from me she will get all the happiness in this world. Enough Ammu, I wanted to know only this. What I did for her to call her back to my life. (Now Damini with tears in her eyes misunderstands completely in what meaning Veer was talking with her and downs the phone slowly and sadly) Good, Ammu tell me, where you have gone. Ammu, Hello, Hello. (Sees the phone)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites