TV Shows

Uttaran-674 Written Update 17th August 2011





Uttaran-Serial-674 - 17th August 2011






Summary:

Damini keeps the phone silently back and walks off. Veer realises his mistake and calls back the number which is a phone booth, only to be told that the person who called is not known to him. He tells to himself what happened to him, he talked when Damini was about to tell him something.

Pushkar is coming out with a new plan, to find out the baby and get a good name from Rathore and Divya.

Tapasya and Rathore are frustrated by not finding the child till date.

Daddaji tells to Gunavanthi to convince Veer for a new second marriage. Umed Singh rightly interferes and explains them the mind of Veer. And his views are now accepted by them.

Veer and Jogi meet on the way. Veer tells about the phone matter. Jogi tells him that he regards him has his son.

Ichchha, Khaana and prasad are spending their time happily. On another time Ichchha finds him motionless in his chair.

Uttaran - Written Update 17th August 2011 Full:

Damini misinterpreting Veer’s talk on the phone disconnects the phone.
Veer calls back the number from which Damini called up and could not get her on line. Gets frustrated with himself by talking so and curses himself that he missed something that Ammu had wanted to tell him.

Damini thinks that Veer is happy with the child and Tapasya. Ichchha though is pregnant cannot share her happiness with him. Damini thinks…whatever is in store in her life?

Rohini is enjoying eating bakery items and Samosa. Pushkar is afraid of his own stay there after Nani has been sent out. Rohini gives him suggestions that she will make their child a hero in the TV screen. She asks him to be positive. Pushkar suddenly gets an Idea that if they get a child they can give it to Tappu and he can become friend with Rathore who is a rich man.

Rathore and Tapasya are engrossed in their thinking.

Tapasya: I am sorry.

Rathore: Why?

Tapasya: Now see having lost the child you are also sad in its loss.

Rathore: For the first time in my life I feel that I cannot do anything, what shall I do with this power and money.

Tapasya: I did wrong, I should not have did like that without thinking. Until we do not get the child we will search for it.

Rathore: We will talk afterwards.

Tapasya: (stands up and tells authoritatively) But I want to talk to you Mr.Rathore. I don’t want silence to takeover our relationship. I understand you, I can understand, you had great expectations on the child.

Rathore leaves the place unhappily.




Unhappiness is also in the minds of Daddaji and Gunavanthi. They discuss about Veer. Daddaji asks Gunavanthi to convince Veer for another marriage. Maybe slowly he will forget everything. Umed Singh interferes and tells them not to play with his feelings. Veer will never accept for any marriage and he himself will not agree for such a thing. Gunavanthi accepts what Umed Singh tells. She accepts her fault and tells that Ichchha had brought in the truth before them but they failed to understand it.

Veer visits the Basti and the children there and as he returns Jogi calls him who also had come there.

Veer: Namaste Thakur Sab.

Jogi: You are thinking of Ichchha.

Veer: Yes, I get solace hence I come to Ichchha’s school.

Jogi: You feel so much for her, think of her, why don’t you try to search her. I have tried my best to find her Veer. I thought if I meet them I will tell sorry to them. My daughter and we are responsible for this. I have tried my level best but I could not get any information’s.

Veer: Thakur Sab, Ammu had telephoned me but I was so sad before I could ask her she had kept the phone. Wherever they are let them be happy without me. What have I given them to expect from them.

Jogi: Veer I don’t have any son, whenever I see you I feel like you are my son. I have faith in your love, I know one day Ichchha will come back, believe me Veer your relationship will grow more strong.

They both embrace each other.

Ichchha is doing pooja in her house to Khannaiah. Khaana runs with his school report in which he gets first rank and sweet’s are distributed. Prasad eats the sweet. The days pass thus happily. One day it is a very cold day. Since it is very cold Ichchha goes and covers Prasad with a shawl. But she is shocked to find him dead. She shakes his face calling ‘Dadu” but his face falls to one side.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites