TV Shows

Uttaran-682 Written update-29th August 2011




Uttaran-Serial-682 - 29th August 2011







Summary:

Jogi Thakur sees Damini on the road waiting for auto seeing Jogi Damini takes to her heels and Jogi catches with her up. Damini tells there can be no relationship between a rich and the poor. She blames for her condition Divya, Pushkar and Nani. Last time he was not well hence she had to stay back. She tells him to ask his wife whether there is no self-respect to a women. She had blackened her face. Jogi hears silently. She was looking his family has her own family. For 20 years she had spend to know the relationship of a rich and poor. What mistake is there with Ichcha only to lift the veil from Tapasya and her lies. She tells him not to search for her and Ichcha. She will never forget his help life long. Now she does not want debt like life.

Jogi just puts his head down with sad when Damini leaves the place and before Jogi recovers from his shocking stance and turns back he sees Damini catching a auto and going off. Jogi runs back shouting that Tapasya has left Veer.

Damini back at home repents for telling Jogi all things in a loud voice. He wanted to tell something and she did not listen to it.

Jogi gets up early as usual and kisses on the forehead of Taps who is sleeping she gets awakened. Nani praises Rathore's control over his house and wealth. She tries to advice something to Tapasya which she dislikes.

Damini who goes to buy milk sees Ichcha's photo in the newspaper and gets stunned.

Uttaran-682 Written update-29th August 2011-Full:

Jogi is travelling in his car, which stops due to traffic conjunction Jogi fortunately sees in his rearview mirror and finds Damini standing for an auto. He gets down the car and calls her but Damini starts running seeing him. Jogi runs and catches her up.

Jogi: Damini listen to me. I called you, why did you not stop. Are you so annoyed with me. You don’t want to talk with me. Whether our relationship has become so weak. Twenty years you looked after us. You loved Tapasya, served Divya and me how can I forget those. Damini I know that injustice has been done to you. If you want to go out of the house I have no complaint on that. How did you compare me with others. Don’t I have at least that much authority to talk.

Damini: What authority. What relationship sab? There can be no relationship between the rich and poor. If we poor people develop any relationship with anyone, we maintain it lifelong, but in your world what is the place of poor people your Takurayin made me to understood it very well.

Jogi: I know that Divya is wrong but at least you could meet me and go.

Damini: What can I do meeting should I complain about your wife? I have tolerated many things in my life Sab but I cannot tolerate abusing my character. And you told me right that our relationship is for 20 years. And it took me 20 years to know that there can be no relationship between a poor and rich. I don’t want to complain anything, I don’t wanted to tell anything, but you came before me suddenly and I am unable to stop myself. What is my mistake? You certainly ask your wife, her brother, his bad presumptions, bad thoughts I tolerated for 20 years. Nani’s insults I had tolerated for 20 years. Removing my daughters marriage dress I gave it to your daughter and kept quiet what can a servant do greater than this, certainly ask your wife about this. Last time when I wanted to go you got heart attack and so I stayed back. Every time you stop me and I stay back so this time I went without telling you did not wanted to meet you so that I could cut off relationship forever with your house. Go and ask your wife for sure, whether a servant does not have self-respect. When there is a character assassination will not theirs heart feel bad. I would have tolerated abuses but your wife has assaulted my 20 years faithfulness, she blackened my face. I respect you very much Sab. But your family members, your wife, her brother, Nani talk connecting you with me in such a way…(stops) I have decided Sab now I will not turn back. But I have no complaint on anybody, myself and my daughter are wrong, we gave your friendship and nature more importance than our life. We did not bother about others way of looking. We were not able to understand, it is my wrong, mine, who forget about a servant and master’s relationship and treated your family as my family. What can be the relationship between a Thakur and a servant Sab, what relationship, a man who lives in a palace and poor what could be the relationship this it did not go to my mind. How many years I had to spend to understand this, 20 years! And in this 20 years I have paid many price. Sab now you only would have understood how much my daughter has to pay a price for having relationship with your daughter. Her house, her in-laws, her husband she lost everyone’s relationship. What was my daughter’s fault? What wrong, only this much that she wanted to lift the veil from your daughter lies.




Jogi Thakur: Damini I ask sorry on behalf of my daughter and my wife.

Damini: No sab, no don’t ask sorry, now I don’t have this strength to listen to your words and stop. Don’t talk about relationship sab. This time I ask for sorry folding my hands now please leave us in our way. Leave us to live our life Sab. Don’t try to search me and Ichcha. You have always given Ichcha a father’s love and this gratitude I will not forget my lifelong. But now I have decided I will not allow my life and my daughter’s life to live in indebtness (Uttaran).

Damini leaves the place and Jogi stays put stunningly not realizing that Damini has left. When he realizes he turns back and sees Damini catching a auto and going off. He runs for short distance yelling…”Damini listen to my words Damini, Veer has realized his mistake, Tapasya did the wrongs, tell to Ichcha.

Damini is cleaning rice and her thoughts linger about her meeting with Jogi Thakur. “What did I do, getting carried away I insulted the man in the public road who had looked after myself and my daughter for 20 long years. He was not like his family members he gave my daughter a father’s love. He gave her education, and made to stand up on her own legs. He did not differentiate between his family and us. Even now he had sorrow in his face about me and Ichcha. He wanted to tell something but I myself became so blind without understanding and without listening, I complained about Takurayin to him. He did not even know why I had left his house. Hurray, which thing I did not tell to my daughter I shouted and told that to Jogi Thakur in the public. Telling the truth, I made him to become more ashamed of. What did I do! Oh God! Such unpleasant thing happened through me.

Rathore has got up early in the morning he sees Tapasya still sleeping and silently he goes and kisses on her forehead and steps far off. Tapasya gets up and asks him, “You, you got up so early.”

Rathore: Good morning.

Tapasya: Good morning.

Rathore: I get up early every day. I get up in the morning I jog and exercise then my meetings gets lined up upto lunch time. There was invitation for a party I told ‘yes’ to them without asking you. Will you come? (Tapasya just smiles) Good, I have bought some clothes for you Dai Ji will tell you. (He goes near her) Before you were sleeping, (kisses on her forehead) have a good day.

Nani comes there and is all in praise of Rathore.

Nani: Tappu, Rathore is like a king, he wields authority. If a husband is there he should be like him. And that Veer Singh Bundela neither he has the strength to decide nor to keep relationships. For everything Mai, Mai, Ichcha, Ichcha, Tappu here everything gets worked up by one word of Rathore. He arranged a room for me, golden plate, golden spoon, I feel as if I have given my grand-daughter to a king. (Tapasya is uninterested in her words) Tappu what happened your face looks fallen.

Tapasya: I have some headache.

Nani: Hope Divya did not tell you anything about me. She was very angry yesterday, by the way where did you go yesterday. Tappu you can’t now behave as you like. I agree that Rathore loves you very much, but he is a strict person, he is not like Veer.

Tapasya: Nani why are you blubbering some nonsense. I will go and get some coffee, my head is aching.

Nani: You will not go anywhere, I will see why coffee has not arrived till now. You are Rathore’s wife. Just sit and wield your authority like a master. Go fast and get ready taking bath.

Damini is standing in the queue to buy milk. The person before him while taking the milk drops his newspaper and walks off without knowing. Damini buys the milk and then picks up the newspaper and calls him up to give the newspaper but stops seeing Ichcha’s photo in the newspaper.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites