TV Shows

Uttaran-684 Written update-31st August 2011



Uttaran-Serial-684 - 31st August 2011






Summary:

Avinash sees Ichcha and Ichcha terrified starts running and hides behind a pillar. Veer stops the car and starts walking with an umbrella since it is drizzling. Avinash comes running outside and searching crosses the road. Veer reaches the Cafe Seaside in a happy mood.

Jogi recalls how Diya had fallen from stairs and was looked after and what Damini had said to him on Divya.

He tells Damini that whatever character assasination she did to Damini it is on his own. Frustrated he leaves her.

Veer comes to Cafe and Avinash returns back. They both get seated facing each other. Veer then tells him that he wants to see Ichcha alone so Avinash leaves saying bye.

Nani asks Tapasya about the party. Tapasya says it was boring. Tapasya talks about her past shopping experiences and now whether she could do the same. Rathore hears this and tells her to come for shopping. As he talks Tapasya receives a call from Khurana family. As she tries to talk with, Rathore sternly warns that when he is talking with her she has to give importance to him. Puts many conditions of how to behave. Shows anger and tells her that it is his first and last warning. The things that he does not like.

Veer goes on waiting in the Cafe even after the closing time of Cafe.

Uttaran-684 Written update-31st August 2011-Full:

Ichcha tries to sneak out when her file falls down with a thud sound. Avinash gets alerted and sees Ichcha who also seeing him gets shocked. Ichcha hurriedly goes out of the café and hides behind a pillar. Veer stops his car and walks on with his umbrella as it was raining. Avinash not finding Ichcha crosses the road when Veer enters the café.

Jogi after getting known the full facts of the reason why Damini had left the house recalls how she had served Divya and now she had assassinated her character. Divya keeps her hand on the back of his shoulder and asks him if he is not well.

Jogi Thakur: I am ashamed of my life, my family, my daughter and on you also Divya.

Divya: What happened?

Jogi Thakur: I did not expect this from you!

Divya: What did I do?

Jogi Thakur: I met Damini who served us for 20 years, to whom we had accepted as a part of our family. She asked some questions Divya, for which I had to put my head down.

Divya: I knew it, Damini will meet you and then…

Jogi Thakur: (shouts) Enough Divya if you tell a word on Damini I will be very bad. See me what Damini told me it was like slapping on my face. See for yourself. The accusations that you made on her, the dirty things splashed on my face. Can’t you see it. Is this a husband and wife relationship. Is this the faith you have on me? What happened to you Divya? How did you think like that? How did such things come out of your mouth? Tapasya has given me enough sad and you did not only raised your finger on the character of Damini you have raised your finger on my character. I did not expect this Divya. I want to ask you, what did you get, what did I get in my life. My hands are empty Divya, I did not get one relationship. Not even yours. For all you have found a reason.

Jogi Thakur leaves the place.

Veer searches for Ichcha in all the tables in the café, just then Avinash comes there from behind and for a moment he is stunned finding Veer early. Avinash tells to himself that he escaped by a whisker otherwise Veer would have known about him.

Avinash: Hai, how are you? You have come early.

Veer: No not so it is almost 5:30 P.M. and in the advertisement also it was 5:30 P.M. by the way in the advertisement instead of 6:00 P.M. why did you put 5:30 P.M.

Avinash: Apologies, my mistake. I was to tell you in the phone, then I became busy and it slipped my mind. Come let us sit and talk. What will you take coffee, tea.

Veer: Why do you have sweat on your face?

Avinash: Ichcha, because of Ichcha, I thought if she comes early then I can surprise her and tell her thank you. Because of traffic I came by walk hence I am sweating.

Veer: Do you think Ichcha would have seen the advertisement?!

Avinash: Of course she would have. She reads newspaper daily.

Veer: Then she will certainly come.

Avinash: Be calm, she would come, she could have got late on her way.

Veer: Maybe.

They both wait in the café sitting face to face before the table. Avinash tells to himself, I did a foolish thing, I should have kept an eye on her waiting outside. As she comes and sits inside then catching her would have been easy.

Veer: Mr.Avinash why are you waiting? You can go. If she comes I will inform you.

Avinash: She will definitely come. Today I have a relaxed schedule, I can tell her thanks too.

Veer: I want to meet Ichcha alone. I do not want to meet her before someone else’s presence. I hope you understand.

Avinash: I do, all the very best.

Avinash leaves and Veer waits.




Nani asks Tapasya how was the party and how many had come for the party.

Tapasya: Party was good, some big people of the city had come. Papa also know them. They asked me why he has not come. What can I answer. First I thought why should I go to party, I could get bored but in one way it was good that I went, my mind also is now relaxed. Many women were like me there, they had done shopping, and we talked about bangles, jewels, cosmetics and never felt tired. Nani I have changed isn’t. Before I used to do a lot of shopping. I never used to be satisfied. I used to go outside, used to mingle with people and now I do not do anything. I don’t go out, neither do shopping or..

Rathore: Come on. Tomorrow itself. Where you want to go what you want to buy we shall go tomorrow itself. Now you are my wife.

Nani: Then what, after all you are the wife of Raghuvender Pratap. He will take and allow you do shopping. (Towards Rathore) Did I tell right?

Rathore: Yes. Now she is my wife. My name is joined in her name. You both should remember this. Now her name is Tapasya Rathore. My name is joined. Remember that. (Just as he is speaking Tapasya’s mobile phone rings). Is that an important call.

Tapasya: No Just like that in the party Mrs and Mr Khurana met me it is theirs phone call.

Rathore: What clothes they wore, where from they brought jewelry, what’s costly car they bought these talks can be talked later, now what I am talking is important, when I am talking personally then it is my time. At this time you should not talk outside things. Should not attend phone calls. I have locked my phone call. This is our bedroom our personal space. I don’t want any outside interference.

Tapasya: Suddenly what happened to you Rathore?

Rathore: On some occasions some things has to be learnt. In your case you have to unlearn something’s. when we go outside and meet some people, theirs clothes, their car and their jewelry if you like you tell to me. Just as I told you those thing will be brought to you. You should not stare before them on those things and yearn for it. Tell goodbye to those habits. You too have responsibility in this. Whatever you like it and what you do not, it is in your responsibility. Now you are my wife. Many people will meander around you. They will try to make friendship; they will try to develop relationship. It is not necessary that we too should develop relationship with them. They will talk to you, they will give compliments and it is not necessary that you give them your phone numbers. Khurana is good for nothing social parasite. His job is this. He does not have the guts to stand before me for five minutes. And after talking with you for five minutes he has got guts to talk to you, to house. I didn’t want you to get fooled in front of others that’s why I am telling you this for the first and last time. These are thing’s I don’t like.

Rathore leaves…

Nani: Ramhi Rakhee!

Tapasya stands without words.

Veer is waiting for Ichcha in the café he sees his watch and asks one more coffee and the waiter tells that it is time to close the café. Veer gives some money and buys time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites