TV Shows

Uttaran-Written update-24th August 2011



Uttaran-Serial-679 - 24th August 2011






Summary:

Nani waits with tension for the return of Tapasya. Damini who comes to deliver flowers for marriage sees Divya coming to the marriage in the car and asks her about Taps. Divya thinks to keep her off from Tappu's life and tells her she is alright. Damini returns without knowing whose marriage it is inside.

Ichchha tells that she has got job as an Insurance agent. Damini tells her that it is a roaming job and could spoil her health. Ichchha asks her back when she was pregnant she was working. She tells about their economic condition and that she has now three children to look after. Her own child, Taps child and Khaana.

Veer waits for Sharma when Taps lands up there. She tells that she had been insulted every minute but Rathore accepts her as she is and loves her. Veer tells her it is good now that others family will be free. She tells him from now onwards there is no place for him. Veer asks her why she is here then!? She tells that she is going to start a new life. Veer tells her at least now to start a new life truthfully.




Uttaran - Written update-24th August 2011-Full:

Veer is in the office and attends a telephone call and tells to Sharma that he will be there in few minutes.

Nani is roaming restlessly as Tapasya is yet to return. Rathore is already sitting in the mantap and is performing the rituals. Damini comes with her bag of flowers but the gatekeeper stops her and takes the bag. Just as Damini turns she sees Divya’s car stopping and the window glass of her car rolling down. Divya is expressionless and throws a thoughtful look on Damini. Damini asks about her and Tapasya’s well-being. Divya thinks that Damini and Ichchha have to be kept away from Tappu and hence just tells Damini that she is alright. She then moves on. Damini thoughtfully goes to her house. She fails to know that it was Tappu’s marriage that she had been to taking the flowers.

Rohini wants to go to the marriage, but Pushkar halts and tells her that Divya can go against Jogi’s wishes because she is master of this house. We are staying here due to Jogi’s kindness. If he tells North as South we too have to tell South isn’t it. Want to live happily. Think of your child once we have child they will not send us out. We shall celebrate the marriage in our house, bring hot samosa and Jilebi. Rohini happily runs to get and eat Samosa and Jilebi.

As Divya enters the marriage hall Rathore sees her and tells to her Dai ja that the lady coming is Tapasya’s mother. Daija welcomes her and offers her seat, Divya sees Nani hesitates and then sits beside her. Divya asks Nani if she had come here to halt her daughter living happily. Nani tells her that she did not come herself but Rathore had brought her. When she came here Tapasya did not leave her to go. Divya asks her, “in this marriage also you are with Tapasya. I also want to talk to her, where is she?” Nani sits without answering.

Ichcha is looking after Mukta and Khaana when Damini comes and sits on the chair holding her head. Ichcha gives her water and tells her that she has got a job in an Insurance company.

Damini at first smiles and when she hears about Insurance company she gets annoyed and asks that in Insurance Company she has to roam a lot. She asks her not to go and spoil her health. She will herself search for some work. Ichcha tells her that in these days pregnant women go for work. They go to office work, bank work, go outside, and do household works. When you were pregnant, you too were working. Don’t worry, I too have to take responsibility, I have to look after Khaana, Muktha, I will bring them up well. I will fulfill all their needs.

Damini asks her back, what about your child?

I don’t have only one child Ammu, Khaana, Muktha are also my children. You haven’t differentiated between me and Tappu and so was Papa.

Damini thinks of Jogi Thakur treating her daughter and Tappu equally. Ichcha cuts her thoughts asking what she is thinking.

Ichcha tells her what her father Jogi had taught her she will be doing the same thing. Damini eyes get watered. I have three children and you are grandmother of these three.

Damini weeping tells her, I was afraid hence I was selfish. Damini points her forefinger towards Ichcha and tells her, “your thoughts are correct very very correct. Sab had not differentiated between you and Tapasya. And this culture of yours is his. I should be very proud that my daughter will not differentiate between her child and these children. You will love them equally.”

You don’t worry about me Ammu I had asked the doctor. He told as long as the food is O.K. the child will be healthy. And as long as you are with me I don’t have to be afraid of anything. Damini kisses her hand.

Veer is seen standing and waiting on a secluded road side, tells to himself, Sharma called me here and till now he hasn’t come. Just then a car arrives and from that steps out Tapasya.

Veer: You are here and you called me deceitfully.

Tapasya: Are you surprised to see me near you as a bride. See my hands I have applied mehandi to my hands, I am going to marry Raghuvender Pratap Singh.

Veer: Congratulations, why do you take such a step?

Tapasya: You should be very happy. I am not in your life.
Veer: Tapasya you are going to marry, and I think you should worry more about your happiness then mine.

Tapasya: Till now I was concerned only of your happiness in my life, you never understood me at all. Never understood my love, always severed, always insulted, what did you think, you will send me out of the house and I will wander house to house. Now I too have someone who loves me. Who wants me. It is nice to get love, I was tired fighting for love. Got tired fighting for my right. But now no more. Now someone loves me too. He never minds of my faults does not insults me. He accepts me as I am. And in this same character/personality he loves me.

Veer: Good Tapasya at least he is able to understand you. Brings happiness in your life. And unnecessarily there will be no storm in other peoples’ lives.

Tapasya: Every body asks what am I. But I will show what my love is then everybody will know how a storm comes. Every minute, every moment you insulted me. Only insult, but no more, I have come here to tell you that in my life you have no place.

Veer: If there is no place why did you call me here today. When today is your marriage, your life’s greatest day, why did you feel to meet me.

Tapasya: Rightly said, today I am going to start a new life but before that I wanted to answer all your accusations you had on me. So that my life starts good and new.

Tapasya: At least today don’t start your new life with a lie. I have lost many things because of your lie, and you too you have even lost your child.

Veer starts to leave…

Tapasya: (shouts) Stop Veer (she pulls him to her side to face him) It is very easy to accuse others, if I have lost my child it is not because me alone you are also responsible for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites