TV Shows

Uttaran-Written update-25th August 2011




Uttaran-Serial-680 - 25th August 2011






Summary:

Veer tells that he had paid a heavy price and she up to her child. Tapasya rebukes back him for sending her on that windy night. Veer tells her to stop fooling around and asks her if she really loves the person she is marrying. Instead of being there she is here. Tapasya tells that whatever she is now it is because of him. Veer stares her and just leaves.

Avinash to encounter Ichchha publishes an advertisement in the name of Veer asking her to meet at 6:00 P.M. when Veer had asked for 6:30 P.M.

Everybody at the mantap are now waiting for Tapasya. Veer thinks now he is free and he will meet Ichchha. He is happy and thanks Madhura for her positive feedbacks on life. He tells he will meet Ichchha ask sorry to her and tell her to come back to house. But Veer is afraid if Ichchha will come back.

Rathore waits minute after minute which looks hours for him at the kalyan mantao. Tries to be smiling with 101 thoughts inside. Divya asks Nani where is Tapasya but Nani is unable to answer when Tapasya shows up. As she sees her mother she comes and embraces her. To the relief of Rathore she finally sits beside him for performing marriage rituals. Small butterflies fly inside Rathore seeing her seated beside him. But Tapasya is a big question mark lady. Marriage gets completed.




Uttaran-680 Written update-25th August 2011-Full:

Veer: I have paid heavy price on your lies, and you, you have lost up to your child.

Veer turns and goes towards his car.

Tapasya: (Shouts with anger) Stop Veer, It is very easy to blame others. (Tapasya pulls Veer, makes him to turn around and face her) My child is lost, it is not because of me alone but you are too responsible. In that windy night a person who sent out a women with a child has no right to question me. If you had understood my love I would not have to be like this. I wouldn’t have to go in this path.

Veer: Stop fooling yourself Tapasya. If you had agreed then you wouldn’t have come here. Did you ask yourself why you are marrying. You really love him? or just to show me, or to wipe out your arrogance that is inside you. Even today instead of standing before your would be husband you are standing before me. Do you know the reason for this?

Tapasya: I am not surprised by your words, because always you saw only on my faults, you never wanted to see any good things, never wanted to understand my love. You can’t clap with one hand, today what I am, in what condition I am, you are responsible Veer Singh Bundela.
Veer just stares on her turns and leaves in his car. Tapasya feels like insulted once more.

Avinash gives Veer’s written advertisement for publishing in the newspaper. He changes the time as 6:00 P.M. instead of 6:30 P.M. in the advertisement. He thinks if simple people like Veer are there, there is no problem for him.
In the marriage hall the priest asks for the bride. Divya sees Nani who is in tension and asks her why she looks afraid. Nani tells her that she will bring Tapasya and escapes upstairs.

Veer thinks that today’s day is different, on one side Tapasya once for all has gone far from his life, on the other side his Ichcha is going to meet him. It looks that his relationship with Ichcha will get to perfect. He thinks to tell this to Madhura.

Madhura: Sir, the files which you asked for!

Veer: I was coming to you only. Thanks a lot Madhura.

Madhura: Why thanks, sir.

Veer: For what you said yesterday, I was so guilty thinking of Ichcha, I was not able to think or do anything. But after talking to you I came to understand that sitting alone and feeling guilty nothing will happen. So I have decided I will try to meet Ichcha, ask sorry to her, ask her to come back home and do you know what, when there is positive near you everything looks positive. A person by name Avinash had come to me, Ichcha had been living in his house only and he gave me this idea I advertise in paper. Maybe Ichcha may read it and come back to me.

Madhura: That’s great sir. He has given a great idea.

Veer: I know Madhura idea is very good but I am afraid of one thing, will Ichcha pardon me, will she come back?

Madhura: Sir, again you started thinking negatively, why will not she come? She will come definitely.

Veer: Do you know one thing? You are really very good, thanks a lot. I will certainly meet up you with Ichcha. She will like you.

Rathore is waiting for Tapasya to tie marriage knot and thinks of what he told to her (before marriage to tell whatever she has in her mind, for which she replied that she wants to marry him, thinking that he smiles seeing towards Dai jha).

Nani comes without Tapasya and as Divya asks her where she is and as she is about to tell her something Tapasya comes. Rathore reads her activity, Tapasya and Divya embrace each other. She asks about Jogi, Divya tells her that first she needs to finish the rituals and makes her to sit beside Rathore. Rathore bringing smiles to his face often sees Tapasya and reads her mind. Tapasya uninterestingly goes with the rituals. Rathore puts the garland on Tapasya and she to Rathore. They make the seven rounds walking around the fire which binds them legally as husband and wife. Rathore keeps the kumkum on her forehead.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites