TV Shows

Written update of Uttaran Serial-Episode -586-18-4-11








Tapasya receives a parcel from Rathore and she struggles to hide it. Chanda feels something fishy in the parcel.

Chanda : Unusual gifts come from Tapasya’s house.

Tapasya : [(to herself) I am trapped!] Dadaji it is not sent from my father. I have a friend by name Maya she is getting married after 20 days, it is she who has sent this invitation.

Chanda : (to herself) The servant told that it was sent from gentleman. She is hiding something.

Dadaji : Are you preparing to go, I am not going to allow.

Tapasya : No! I was not thinking of going.

Dadaji : Yeh, I was just having fun, certainly you should go, explain to Veer. I will tell to Veer. Umed just see when the marriage is taking place.

Umed singh goes and takes the Parcel and starts opening the invitation card when…

Tapasya : Bangalore! The marriage is in Bangalore Dadaji, I cannot go to Bangalore. Doctor has advised me so.

Dadaji : Bangalore, No, I too cannot allow you to go.

Tapasya : Baba, can I take the card back, since I am not going to wedding, let me send a gift to my friend.

With relief Tapasya takes the parcel and moves away. Chanda follows her.

Chanda : Maya! She is your childhood friend!? then she should be the friend of Ichchha too?! Is she not invited?

Tapasya : Chandadidi, Ichchha is my childhood friend but it need not be that every friend of mine should be a friend of Ichchha too.

Chanda : Yeh, you are getting anger.

Tapasya : What is your problem Chanda didi? You are always provoking me. Listen, every friend of mine need not know Ichchha. Understood.

Tapasya leaves. Chanda tells to herself, “Tapasya, you don’t know but your anger reveals many things. I do not feel bad, but I enjoy this.

One of the driver comes and gives a file to Mai to be kept in Satya’s room. Kaka sees this as an opportunity and takes the file from Mai to keep it in Satya’s room.

Ichchha’s thoughts go back and thinks of how Sanchi even after seeing the scorpion did not cry out. She starts doubting the actions of Sanchi that she is here for doing something.

Kaka enters the room of Satya and searches the drawer and finds a photo and is shocked. Satya and Sanchi’s mother’s photo. Kaka then realises that Satya and Sanchi is there in Bundela’s house to take revenge for their mother’s death. He tells to himself that he will not allow this to happen.




In Jogi Thakur’s house a mobile phone rings and Damini attends it and goes out. Divya and Pushkar are seated in the hall.

Divya : Damini is also having a mobile, its good, maybe Ichchha has given her.

Pushkar : I too was shocked to see mobile in Damini’s hand. Rohini too was behind me asking for a mobile, but since she is in house I thought it was no need, but Damini’s case is different, uncle gave her the mobile phone. Where is money for me to buy one.

Divya : Tapasya’s father brought the phone for her.

Pushkar : Yes, he bought a new phone for her, he even taught her how to operate it, even how to take photos from it. Damini did not show you the photos of birthday function?

Divya : Whose birthday?

Pushkar : Damini’s, he gave birthday gifts, so enjoyable was the function. Rohini sang songs, Veer too sang, Jogi uncle was so happy that day he too sang songs.

Divya gets jealous and anger and leaves the place. Pushkar feels triumphed and tells to himself that henceforth he will put more salt into this anger of Divya.
Chanda comes to the room of Ichchha and knocks the door.

Chanda : Can I come inside.

Ichchha : Come.

Chanda : Do you have any saris to wear in marriage functions. Thought so that it can be sent to laundry.

Ichchha : No, is there any function in house.

Chanda : Not in house but are you not going to Bangalore to your friend’s marriage function?

Ichchha : Friend, which friend?

Chanda : Your friend, Maya!

Ichchha : I don’t have any friend by this name.

Chanda : You did not get invitation? Tapasya got the card just now. You did not get, then leave it. (changes the track) Babi, I know that you are anger with me for what happened that day. Anybody will get anger. I talked like that. I have been brought up like that. If I had a mother like you, maybe I would not have done like that. There is a say, that Satan resides in empty head, since I am a widow I feel a little jealous on other peoples happiness, that’s why without thinking I tell something. Ichchha I did a great mistake please forgive me.

Ichchha : Chanda didi people who are close and attached will not ask for sorry, that day I got bad with you because my mother till date had not asked anyone anything, that’s all.

Chanda : Babi, I did a great wrong thing. Please forget it.

Ichchha : Enough Chanda didi, yesterday I got angry with you, next time if you find any wrong with me you can get anger with me.

Chanda : Babi, you will never do such wrongs. You are the daughter of your Ammu. That’s why from that day I have started having more faith on you. And that’s why when I heard that a marriage is there in Bangalore I came running here to help you in your preparations. But one thing I can’t understand, Tapasya came running and received the card so hurriedly as if that there is some secret behind it, she did not allow anyone to see it. I felt very unusual about that. O.K. leave it Babi, what is there for me, you will start telling, ‘ see after so much happenings chandadidi again has started gossips.’ Babi, I need your help. I am going to satsang. There are some clothes outside dried, will you remove them.

Ichchha : Yes I will do it.

Ichchha gets disturbed, what is happening. One side Tapasya… one side Sanchi, I know all friends of Tapasya, then who is this Maya? Who is this Maya?

Uttaran Serial-586 - 18th April 2011






1 comment:

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites